Monday, May 1, 2017

week 46: weekly

Another week down in Katy. 

Ok so I'm just gonna start with a crazy story that happened this week! I was sitting in sacrament in the Cinco West Ward (our English ward) and I looked over and I swear I recognized a girl that was sitting down the row from us. I got up and went and talked to her and it ended up being Brinley Wood haha. I didn't know her very well but I had heard of her and her family before. Her family moved to Katy like three years ago from IF and now I'm serving in their ward! It was crazy. We are going to go eat with their family sometime this week. 

I went on a two night exchange with Elder Self this week. We were able to teach their investigators that have a date for next month and it was a great lesson. They are super cool and the spirit was strong. While I was on that exchange, my comp and Elder Jones found a new investigator hat had been being taught by missionaries in the past. He was super legit so they set a baptismal date with him in the first lesson. I was so excited about it but then he ended up being in the other Elders area in Sealy so we had to give him up... you're welcome Sealy Elders.

We had zone conference this week and it was sooo awesome. President Mortensen only has one more transfer left with us so his time is ticking away. I love hearing from him and sister Mortensen and receiving council from them. 

District leaders were invited to mlc tomorrow so I will be going to that. I'm excited to be apart of it and learn form all the great leaders that we have in our mission. 

We currently have 0 active investigators so we literally will be finding all week. I'm excited to get out and find those in our area that are prepared. 

I hope everything is great with y'all back home. I can't believe how fast time is going by. This is the last week of the transfer so I will let y'all know where I will be going or if I'm staying next week. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I hit a year in the mission next transfer! Thanks for all that you do for me :) 

Elder Cammack 🌶








No comments:

Post a Comment