Monday, May 15, 2017

week 48 New Area!!



Hey everyone!! I don't have a ton of time today but this week has been great! It was sooo nice being able to talk to y'all yesterday and I hope that you had a great Mother's Day mom :) I have been transferred to the Louetta Spanish ward and my companions name is Elder Pogroszski from Ephraim, UT. He played college baseball and this is his last transfer in the mission so I will be "killing" him in mission language haha. He is the zone leader and I am the district leader so it's going to be a busy transfer. I'm excited for all that I will be able to learn from him these next couple weeks as well. Our district baptized two people this last weekend and we have another this week as well. We are seeing a ton of miracles here. We have a couple solid investigators but we weren't able to get them to church yesterday. The Louetta Ward is sooo sweet!! We had a Mother's Day party with a mariachi band haha. We get a ton of help in the work from the members as well. We went on exchanges friday for a baptismal interview. I went with Elder Wyman from Alpine, UT. In their ward they had a mariachi band with their Mother's Day party too so I went to two parties last week haha. We are going to the temple this week so I'm super excited for that. The temple is actually in my area so it's not far at all. Hope y'all had a great Mother's Day and I will talk to y'all next week :) 

New Comp






No comments:

Post a Comment