Monday, May 8, 2017

week 47 Bendiciones

Hey family! I had another great week here in Texas. We had a family referred to us from another ward that lives in our area but goes to a different church building. The mother is a member and the rest of the family are not members. We taught one lesson with them and it went super great. They all accepted to be baptized when they know that he Book of Mormon is true. They came to church yesterday and loved it! We are planning on setting dates with them on Tuesday to enter the waters of baptism! I was able to go to MLC on Tuesday for my first time. It was great to be there with all the leaders of the mission and talk about ways on how we can improve and also things that we are doing good. I also was able to go on exchanges with Elder Williams the next day after MLC. We knocked for a couple hours and a huge lightning storm started. The storms here in Texas are soooo crazy. Everything truly is bigger in Texas haha. We got transfer calls last night and it looks like I will be transferred out of Westgreen and away from Katy! I'm sad to leave after getting attached to the members here and also receiving this awesome new family but I know the lord has plans for me somewhere else. I'm excited to see what the next chapter holds. I will find out tomorrow where I'm going so I will let you all know next week where I am! Yesterday at sacrament I bore my testimony after having fasted for 24 hours. I truly felt myself come closer to my savior Jesus Christ as I fasted yesterday. My testimony grew of the opportunity that we have to fast. Whenever we need extra help, fasting is a blessing we have to be able to receive answers and to acercarnos (that's the only word that makes sense to me in this sentence haha)  to Jesus Christ and the spirit! I love this gospel and I love my savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for the emails this past week!! I'll talk to you on Sunday fam!! :) 

Elder Cammack ðŸŒ¶

No comments:

Post a Comment