Monday, May 29, 2017

week 50 Memorial Day

Another great week!! We had exchanges with elders in our district on Wednesday. I went to a little town called Waller with Elder Blackford. He's been out for about 15 months. It was super awesome and the little towns reminded me a lot of Sealy. Good times!! Later on in the week, I we went on another exchange with the other Elders in our district. I went with Elder Wyman again. We knocked doors for awhile and it was super fun. The very first door we knocked on we got a return appointment and she really wanted her family to hear our message. We kept seeing success that day and got a bunch of return appointments. So we are praying that they work out! 

In our area we found 5 new investigators so we are super excited to start working with them this week. One of them is a girlfriend of a member in our ward. She came to church yesterday and liked it so we are excited for our next lesson with her. 

But the highlight of the week happened yesterday! We had a fireside as a Spanish program and my recent convert Rosa bore her testimony!! She shared the story of her conversion and it was so powerful. She has the strongest testimony of this gospel and it was amazing to see how this gospel has changed her life. I love her and her family with all my heart. They are getting sealed this October and I cannot wait for that day to come!

I'm super excited to get to work this week!! I hope all is well with y'all. I will talk to you next week :) 

Elder Cammack 🌶




No comments:

Post a Comment