Thursday, September 29, 2016

week 15


What's up fam! I don't have a ton of time today but everything is going good. We had Elder Larry Echohawk from the seventy come to our zone conference this week. He spoke with such a strong spirit and motivated me a lot to become a better missionary. He is a convert and has a great conversion story with his wife. We had one of our investigators quit her job so she can come to church on sundays so she is on track to be baptized on October 22. Her husband was baptized a long time ago in Mexico so he is going to baptize her. He came to. Hurry this Sunday with his two kids. The mom is coming next week. We are super excited for that. I tried to find the most Mexican looking hat possible at a gas station the other day. I had good success with that as you will see in my picture. Everything is going good and I'm so thankful for all your support! Have a great week!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment