Monday, September 12, 2016

week 13 #dunkfest2k16

This week was superrrrr busy. We went on two exchanges. the first one was with Elder Williams. He is from Utah. He is soooooo funny. The first appointment we went to, the gate was locked so we couldn't get to the door and they didn't answer the phone so Elder Williams just started clapping really loud and screaming "HOLA!!!" as loud as he could hahah. It was so funny. He is a great missionary as well and I learned a lot. The next exchange was with Elder Pesci. He goes home this transfer so I tried to learn as much from him as I could. He is the most obedient and hard working missionary I know! He helped me learn a lot. While I was with him, we had plans to set a baptismal date with one of Elder Jones and I's investigator. I cant really speak that much spanish and so elder pesci helped me through the lesson. At the end he was talking about baptism but I couldn't understand everything he was saying but then all of a sudden he turns to me and whispers "set the date" I almost peed my pants lol. So I just turned to the investigators and set my first baptismal date of my mission haha! They accepted and it was awesome. They are on track for the 22 of October! I have been learning so much and everything is so awesome. You are probably wondering why the subject of my email is what it is haha... This is what our whole zone has been saying lately because every district in our zone has a baptismal date set and its motivation to get more! Anyways thanks so much for all your support! I will talk to y'all next week!

Elder Cammack



No comments:

Post a Comment