Monday, March 27, 2017

week 41 El fin de los Elderes de Westgreen

Heyyy everyone!! 

This week was super crazy. We had two exchanges back to back, then we had zone conference and it is also the last week of the transfer! I was able to go on an exchange with Elder Smith who is a newer missionary. Their area is on bikes so I was able to get some exercise that day. We knocked doors for about 5 hours in 90 degree weather so I got a little sunburnt haha. Then the next day we had another exchange with my old companion Elder Child!! It was super good to get back with him and talk about our funny experiences in Sealy :) 

Zone conference on Thursday was soooo good. I learned so much from both sister and president Mortensen about the priesthood and other things. I was so inspired to become a better person for the future. I loved every minute of it! 

There are lots of changes coming for not only me but the whole mission. President called me this morning and informed me that all the English missionaries in Katy (5 companionships) will be taken out. And that I will be in charge of all of their areas. So I will now have 4 area books and in charge of everything that they had for investigators and working with their members. It's going to be a big responsibility and I'm excited for the change. My companion Elder Berry will be leaving and I will be staying here with a new companion. I will know who he is tomorrow

We are continuing to teach Jesus and Julian except we found out that they will be moving to a different area in our district. So the other Elders in my district will be teaching them now. I'm excited for them to be able to progress with the elders and I know they will do a great job. 

I will let you all know who my new companion is next week. Thank you so much for all the emails this week. Hope y'all have a great week! :) 

Elder Cammack



🌶

No comments:

Post a Comment