Monday, March 13, 2017

week 39 MILAGROS

So this week our whole zone has been focusing a ton on setting dates for April. We were given a commitment to set one date in each area. Our zone was working so hard all week to complete this commitment and at the end of the week we set 7 dates in our district and 3 in the other so we completed the commitment and found some super awesome investigators that are willing to repent and be baptized. It feels so good to complete a commitment at we were given and to see the blessings and the change that comes to us. 

We been teaching a less active family for a little bit that is super awesome. We are trying to get them back to church and read in the Book of Mormon. Their daughter is not baptized and we have been trying to get her baptized but it hasn't worked out in the past. As we were sitting in the lesson I felt that I should ask if they want her to be baptized and if she wants to be baptized even though in the past it hasn't worked out. They expressed that they do and that they want to set a date for her to be baptized after they come back to church. So this week we will be teaching them a little bit more about baptism and trying to set a date with their daughter. HUGE MIRACLE and we are excited to see her progress and be baptized :) 
 
Elder Berry and I found 3 new investigators this week so this week we are going to try getting back in with them and helping them see the truthfulness of the restoration of the gospel. I have learned so much this week. I have learned a significant amount about the atonement of Jesus Christ. I always knew that he atoned for everyone including me but I've never felt it as strongly until this week. I know that we have a savior that died for each one of us and if we choose to change through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can be saved through him. I felt the power of the atonement a lot this week as we've tried our best to bring others to come unto Christ. 

This week we have Spanish leadership council on Tuesday and also interviews with president Mortensen. He goes home in June so I only have a few more left with him! I'm excited to get back to work this week and find those who are prepared. Elder Berry and I will be fasting to find a family that is willing to repent and be baptized. I'm so grateful for the hard times in my mission because I have found that in those times is when I change the most and when I feel our Heavenly fathers hand in my life. Thank you all so much for the emails throughout the week and on pday. It love hearing everything that's happening in your lives back home! I hope you all have a great week and I'll talk to you all next week! 

Elder Cammack ðŸŒ¶











No comments:

Post a Comment