Monday, January 30, 2017

week 33: BAYOU!

Yoooooo family what's up? Everything here is going great. Four of the
Garzas will be baptized this Saturday. The mom on Sunday during her
kids interviews was telling me that she wishes she could be baptized
and she wants to be married so that she can be baptized coming up. She
was saying that we are her angels that were sent to save her and her
family. All she can talk about is how changed her family is. Her
testimony is already sooo strong. I love that family and I'm so
excited for their baptism this Saturday. Our new investigator Moises
came to church this Sunday as well. He has only lived in the US for 3
weeks from Honduras. He is super cool and we are planning on setting a
baptismal date with him this week.

We had the missionary broadcast last week and it looks like there will
be some changes coming! They haven't been implemented in our mission
yet but next week they will be. We now can use our agency to choose
when we do companionship study and language study. We also get two
more hours on p day which will be good 😊.

We did some family history at our branch mission leaders house on
Tuesday so that we can teach the garzas how. Hopefully we can help
them out and find some names for them to take to the temple next
month.

I most likely have about 2 weeks left in Sealy so I'm going to make
the most of it! I love it here and I love being here with Elder Hunt.
The work is better than ever here in Sealy and it's so much fun. I
love testifying each day of my savior Jesus Christ and seeing the
change in people's lives when they choose to take steps of faith. I
know that when WE CHOOSE to be happy and choose to change our lives
through the atonement of Jesus Christ is the only way for eternal
happiness! Have a good week y'all :)

Elder Cammack






No comments:

Post a Comment