Monday, January 23, 2017

week 32 Sup fam

Qué tal amigos?! 

En esta semana pasamos lo bomba aquí en Texas! Jaja Earlier in the week we played bingo with some people at an old folks home.

We burned some ties for Elder Hunts 6 month mark. And I never did for my 6 month mark so I did it with him. We saw some American pickers signs. We went on exchanges and I went with Elder Jones. He taught me a lot on how to be a successful district leader. 

Elder Hunt loves factories so we took some pictures in an old one in Eagle Lake haha. 

The garzas came to church and they are excited and ready to be baptized. Brenda came to church as well and she is ready to be baptized. We talked to a hippy guy outside of Walmart for like an hour and he only responded in Hebrew lol. 

We gave Emelin Garza ( 12 years old) a blessing because she has chronic anemia and so she is getting pretty sick from it. The spirit was so strong during the blessing. 

I have learned so much and so much has happened this week. I love working with Elder Hunt and I love being a district leader. There is no other place I would rather be! 

I'll send some pictures of everything that has happened. I'll talk to y'all next week.. PEACE!! 

Elder Cammack 










No comments:

Post a Comment