Monday, January 9, 2017

week 30 Learning, Growing, Changing!

Yoooo fam! This week was superrrr awesome. My new companion is Elder Hunt and he is the man! Guess where he's from..... Twin Falls, Idaho! He played for canyon ridge high school and he won state in tennis his sophomore year! Him and I are getting ready for some domination this transfer. 

I also was made District leader! So now instead of one area, I'll be worrying about three! Haha. I love it so much though and it's going great. It's definitely a learning experience that Elder hunt and I are learning together. He is a transfer behind me so we are figuring it out together haha :). 

We set baptismal dates with the Garza family niños for the 4th of February. They accepted with no hesitation and came to church yesterday. Families don't get any more solid than this one. I love them so much. We are currently waiting on their marriage situation but it will be figured out soon. 

We had dinner with the o hara family this week. They are like a family outside of my own. They do our laundry for us even with the 10 kids they already have haha. I love them so much. I have new leadership training tomorrow along with Spanish leadership council. I'm excited to see how that goes. 

Thanks for all the emails and support I love you all so much and I hope y'all have a great week 🤗

Elder Cammack




No comments:

Post a Comment