Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 11 First Transfer Down!

Transfer week is this week but nothing happens to our whole district except one hermana going home! Im glad that its the same because Im still trying to get settled in! We went to the temple this week and it was so awesome! The houston temple is little but its so beautiful. The rule in our mission is we cant go to the temple without finding our own name from our family. So I found a name and did their work in the temple. I felt the spirit so strong and I realized how important temple work is. There is lots of people just waiting for us to do their temple work. I loved it and loved the spirit that I felt insider the lords home. Also I keep forgetting to tell everyone this haha but every tuesday and thursday we teach a free english class put on by the church to people who dont speak english. It is honestly so awesome and a great way to get to know the community. We also helped out with a food bank. It was so awesome to see a big section full of good ole Idaho Potatoes haha. I looked closer at the bag and saw that it was a farm in Pingree that Pops and I drove by that he says he knows. I was so excited to have a little glimpse of home. Anyways, everything is going great. My trainer is really helping me to become the best missionary I can be and Im growing a lot. We are doing an english fast this week so please pray for me haha. Love you all and thank you for the support! Que pase buena semana.


No comments:

Post a Comment