Monday, June 19, 2017

week 53 Another transfer down!

This week was a super busy week! We had exchanges Tuesday and Elder
Christensen and I went down to Elder Jessop in H3! H3 is right by
downtown so it was super cool to see the city. I'll send some pics
from that exchange.

Wednesday we had zone conference and it was President and Sister
Mortensens last one. It was bittersweet. I'm excited for the change
but President Mortensen has been one of the biggest examples in my
life. I'm gonna miss him and his influence on me but I'm excited for
President and Sister Peterson to come next week!

Thursday we had some weekly planning and tracting and that was about it.

Friday we had district meeting and then we did some service at the
peanut butter factory by the mission office and prepared our
investigators for their baptism Saturday!

Saturday we had a baptism for Michelle and Nancy Noria! It was such a
great experience and especially because their father who was baptized
a year ago was able to baptize his daughters. The work is rolling
forward!! After the baptism we had a ward Father's Day/baptism party!
I'll send some videos of that.

Well the transfer is now over and I will once again be getting
transferred! I'm excited for the change and to find what the lord has
in store for me somewhere else. I will find out tomorrow where I'm
going so I will let you all know next week!

Sorry this email is short, just know I'm loving life and I love being
a missionary. Have a good week everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment