Monday, April 17, 2017

week 44 Feliz Pascua

Hey family what's up? 

I had two awesome exchanges this week! 

The first one was with a new missionary named Elder Conley. It was super awesome! Him and I are very similar and I'm excited to serve with him for the next year. We did some service at a food bank and did some tracting. 

On Friday I had another exchange con mi papá Elder Jones. It was a must needed exchange and I loved every second of it. He goes home at the end of next transfer so I don't have much time left with him. I can honestly say I've learned more from him during my time as a missionary than anyone else! While on the exchange we set two dates with a couple of his investigators and played some soccer with some little Guatemalans haha. Bet you think the hispanics won... but no! Los Gringos always win. 

We were able to find 5 new investigators after church on Sunday so I'm excited to see where they go this week. 

I have absolutely loved being a missionary during this Easter season. TBH I have never even thought of Easter as a Christ centered holiday until now. I felt the spirit a ton this week while I testified of our saviors sacrifice for us. There is nothing else I would rather be doing than serving him at this time. I have learned so much of the importance of the sacrament and even have a new view point of the atonement of Jesus Christ. I have always heard people say that Jesus Christ died just for me but I've never really felt that until I started searching the scriptures for myself. 

Hoppy Easter everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment