Monday, October 24, 2016

week 19 BodaBap

What's up everyone!? Life here in Sealy is great! 

Monday we had a quick exchange and I went with Elder McArthur from Wyoming. He is super cool. He is English speaking and we went to a couple lessons together one of them was a Spanish lesson. I like going to lessons in Spanish with an English elder cause it makes me realize the progress I have made in learning Spanish! I'm definitely still learning and always will be but it feels good to know what people say sometimes haha. We also set a date with our investigator Diana for the 19th of November. She has had a hard life and looks a little rough around the edges but she is willing to change and is reading the Book of Mormon. She is super awesome. 

On every Saturday morning we go down to eagle lake to help volunteer on building a house for a family. I will send a picture of the house so far. I also had the opportunity to go to my old investigators baptism and wedding. Rosa and Brian got married and then right after Rosa was baptized. It was so cool to see them so happy and accomplish their goal of being married and baptized. I was so happy that I could make it to see them. 

I also got to see my trainer Elder Jones. I had been away from him for only like a week and a half and it felt like forever haha. I missed him it was so good to see him along with all the members that I grew so close to in H5. 

I'm so thankful to be on a mission to meet so many awesome people and bring this gospel to so many peoples lives. I'm so thankful for all of you and for helping me get on a mission because it is the best decision I have ever made! 

I hope you all have a good week and I will talk to you soon.

Elder Cammack 


image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment