Monday, October 10, 2016

week 17

This week was a pretty crazy one to say the least haha. I was sick for a couple days and then as soon as I started to get over it my comp got the flu. So we were in the apartment for most of the day. I actually enjoyed it though because I got to do some more language study! We had zone meeting on Saturday and we also went to dinner with some of Elder Jones distant relatives that live here along with a baptism that night. 
Our investigator Rosa is doing great as well. She is on track for her date on the 22nd. On Sunday a guy from Spain came to church that is visiting here for a month or two. His Spanish was sooooo legit haha. 
My comp and I always get so stoked when we meet people from other places. We had exchanges on Wednesday and I got to be with Elder Williams again. He is super funny and he taught me a lot. We decided to take a picture for our new album cover and you can see that at the bottom. We also took a family we are teaching to the temple and walked around and explained a little bit of why we have temples. It was super awesome and it went well. 
We had a huge service project on Wednesday helping with a senior citizen community get together thingy haha. It actually was super awesome and we met some great people. 
Last night were transfer calls and I found out I'm getting transferred out of my baby area and I am officially done with training! I don't know where to yet but I will let y'all know as soon as possible! I'm gonna miss Elder Jones and all he has taught me but the lord needs me somewhere else! I'm super excited to see what's ahead of me. 

Anyways thanks so much for all the support and I love you all! 

Have a great week.

Elder Cammack 












No comments:

Post a Comment