Monday, February 19, 2018

week 87

Another week in the books ...

On Tuesday we had to go to the doctor because my comp has had some ear problems and that took up half the day cause there was a ton of people there. Then we got a call later that day that elder winkelman will be going to Puerto Rico on Wednesday! It's been super fun together but he's got some service to do over there. I will now be in a trio in my same area until transfers in a week. It was also my birthday! Selfless birthdays are the best ones.

Wednesday we had exchanges and I was with Elder Miranda. Hes from peru and we had a ton of fun and it was a super good day. We saw a less active in our ward. Got a referral from a family at dinner and SET A DATE with Delmi for the 10th of March. The lesson went super well. We helped her understand the first chapter of the book of Mormon and applied it to her and her situation right now. The spirit was super strong and she's ready to be baptized!

Thursday I gave a baptismal interview to the other elders investigator and then we had a meeting up at the stake center with the stake president and mission president. There are some great things happening right now in the stake and in the Spanish zones. We have 22 dates as a stake which is two zones combined.

Friday was district meeting and we were supposed to have a sports night as a ward but nobody showed up haha so hopefully we can get some people there next week.

Saturday the other elders investigator was baptized and it was awesome. They asked me to lead the music and I had no idea how but I got through it lol. She was super prepared and its always good to see people you have grown to love enter into the waters of baptism. Delmi the investigator that we set a date with came to the baptism too!

Sunday was church and some finding!

Love y'all thanks for all the emails and stuff from my birthday! 






No comments:

Post a Comment