Monday, February 12, 2018

week 86

Hey everybody! It was a super eventful week. Our dates told us they talked to their family about being baptized and they told them a bunch of stuff about the church that isn’t true so they said they don’t want anything to do with the church anymore. It was super hard but it’s okay it happens. We had zone conference which was super good. We talked about getting phones and so thats gonna be happening next transfer. They showed us the training videos for it and I saw Garrett in them haha I was so hyped. We had a sweet ward party on Friday. I won the bean bag race thingy or whatever it’s called lol. I’ll send a video of it. A lot of non members came which was super awesome. Hopefully we can keep teaching them. We had exchanges and I went with a new elder from Alaska. He lives in a tiny town on the coast and he was showing me pictures. It looks super cool. We also had stake conference and a guy form the 70 came. Elder stoddard. He talked about missionary work and got all the member stoked on it so hopefully that grows a little bit. I got sick for a couple days during stake conference so I had to tough it out a couple days. Overall it was a crazy week. There’s a lady that came to stake conference that we taught a couple times that a cousin of a member we are hoping to set a date with her. We have a ton going in still and so life is good. Love y’all have a good week 



No comments:

Post a Comment