Monday, January 15, 2018

week 82

Hey family! We had a good week this week. We picked an old investigator that had read to Alma and loves the Book of Mormon. We tried to set a date but he still has some things holding him back. Hopefully he can continue to progress. We had a zone meeting this week and I talked about setting goals and planning. We went on exchanges and I went with elder garcia. He is a stud and we had fun. We got some good work done and even made some pupusas with a family. Friday we had a movie night with the ward and it was super hectic but we got it to work and it turned out well. We watched 17 miracles but it wasn’t in English so we had to play the sound from a different speaker in Spanish from YouTube and synchronize them haha. Sunday I gave a talk in church about the sabbath day. It turned out pretty good. I found out I’m getting transferred. I’m so thankful for this area and all that i have learned here. I feel like I’ve grown from this area more than any other place. I’m sad to leave but excited to grow and change lives somewhere else. I’ll let y’all know where I end up next week. Love you guys - Elder Cammack -

image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment