Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Week 80

Hey everybody! I had a super good Christmas. We ate with a family and roasted marshmallows it was super nice. We found a family a couple weeks ago that are recognizing a difference in their lives through listening to us. They want to be baptized so we are excited to set dates with them this week. They are one of the most solid families I’ve ever met on my mission. We also went to a quincenera of a girl in our ward aha it was sick. We have MLC this week which will be fun. I’m excited to start this new year off right with some goals and plans to become better each day. Life is never easy but what is happening around us doesn’t need to affect our happiness. Thanks so much for all the packages and emails during the holidays. I love y’all! 

Elder Cammack













No comments:

Post a Comment