Monday, October 16, 2017

week 70

It was a pretty crazy week. We had a noche de hogar with a family in the ward. It was super awesome. We are having another tonight and talking about missionary work and helping the kids want to serve missions. A recent convert in our ward came up to us at stake conference and said her brother wants us to teach him so he can be baptized. We are super excited for that and hopefully it goes through this week. We had a ward party and some non members came to that. They said they are going to come to English clas this week. Hopefully we can start teaching them there. We thought of an idea to start a Facebook page for English class hopefully it works out and we see some success there. We were able to teach a new investigator named Martha again this week. She just moved here from Honduras. We taught about the restoration and the Book of Mormon. It went well and we are excited to go back this week with a member to get her to church. This is the last week of this transfer. It’s been a crazy one to say the least. I’m excited for another transfer of training and to progress and learn here. I have felt myself rely on the lord even more through some of these difficult times. It has been a growing experience for sure. I know the Heavenly Father gives us trials when he needs us to progress and come to him. I have felt myself do that. I love this misison and I love my savior Jesus Christ. Have a good week everyone!


- Elder Cammack -

- Elder Cammack -



No comments:

Post a Comment