Monday, November 14, 2016

week 22 Banana Splits

This week was super busy. We were able to go to the temple on Wednesday and also have interviews with mission president. Our mission president is sooo awesome and he is a great example to me. I love being able to talk to him and spend some time with him. 

We also had a training planning with the APs. They helped us better understand how to plan successfully to better prepare for the week and next day. One quote that Elder Barton said was "To learn to plan is to learn to be like god." God is the best planner out of everyone. He made this whole perfect plan for us to be here. 

We also had a Spanish fireside on Sunday with all the Spanish missionaries. Recent converts share their testimonies and we gave a musical performance. It was super cool and I felt the spirit so strong. 

Everything is going great here. Transfers are next week so I will find out next p day if I'm staying or leaving Sealy. 

I'll let y'all know! Love you all have a great week.

Elder Cammack








No comments:

Post a Comment