Thursday, March 8, 2018

week 89


Hey everybody! Here's a quick update. A missionary in the Spanish program went home and I was in a trio so they put me with the missionary that didn't have a comp. His name is Elder Conley and he is the freaking man haha our whole mission we have been praying to be comps and we were literally talking like a week ago that all out chances of being comps was gone but then it happened! We have been having so much fun and working hard. My trainee is supoosed to come in 2 weeks so we will see what happens when he comes. 

I'm now living out in waller and covering my area at the same time so it's been crazy haha. We do two days in my area and then 2 in waller and switch like that. We went to church in waller and it was super sick. It's a little branch out in the sticks and they are all stoked about missionary work. Elder Conley and I both shared our testimonies on how excited we were to be there and to change the branch into a ward. Everybody loved it and the whole Sunday was a about missionary work. Good things are gonna happen! 

We had a ward party in JV for some kids in the ward that have their mission calls. They are the first missionaries to leave from the ward. They are brothers and they leave the same day to mexico city and brazil. I'll send some pics. Love y'all so much I'll take to ya next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment