Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 27 Feliz Navidad de Texas!!


I don't have a ton of time this week but la familia garsa came to our branch Christmas party. They made a ton of friends and the mom is getting work off next week so they can come to church! They are soooo awesome. We helped build the house in eagle lake and helped brother turner fix his house up as well. We went fishing today at a members house. We have interviews with our mission president tomorrow and then Wednesday we have a mission Christmas conference. For Christmas we don't have any plans so we will see what happens haha. Christmas Eve we are going to a members house.

I love being a missionary during this time of year and helping others remember the true spirit of Christmas. There is nothing I would rather be doing. I love this gospel and I love my savior Jesus Christ. 

Have a great week and Merry Christmas :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment